The WWU Men’s Rugby Club will be headed to San Diego, Thursday, January 20th, 2022 to play a match with the University of San Diego on Saturday, January 22, 2022.
There are a bunch of people interested in heading South to some warm, sunny weather for an opportunity to relax on the beach, dig your toes into the sand, do a little touring, and, watch WWU take on USD.
The trip will originate in Bellingham but the plane will stop in Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport, to pick-up passengers there and save them the drive to Bellingham. And the flight will be reversed on the return trip.
Here is the link and password to the Tour Itinerary:
The hotel is: Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego
La Jolla 4550, La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, California
YOUR TOUR PACKAGES INCLUDES:
- Return Flights from Bellingham International Airport – San Diego International Airport.
- All Airlines Taxes & Charges.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a San Diego Hotel.
- Cooked Breakfast on all mornings for the Touring Party.
- 2 * On Field Training Sessions.
- Match v’s University of San Diego Rugby.
- 3 * Team Dinners for all Touring Party.
- Beach Hydro Therapy Session.
- 3 Team Lunches including 1 Beach Lunch and Pre-Match Lunch.
- Transportation for full duration of Tour Itinerary in San Diego.
- Irish Rugby Tours Staff in Attendance @ all times.
- Tour Flights:
- 20 January 2022
- AS 2326 BLI/SEA 8:10am-8:59am
- AS 1176 SEA/SAN 10:10am-12:45pm
- 23 January 2022
- AS 209 SAN/SEA 7:45am-10:40am
- AS 2530 SEA/BLI 11:29am-12:15pm